The general machine and plant associated with various steel components have been produced for more than two decades to the satisfaction of our long-term customers. The production of high-quality components for offshore equipment have been produced since 2005.
- The high technical demands for Oil Platforms and Wind Power Jack Up Platforms are guaranteed by the teamwork of our partners. Fundimantally our aims are accuracy, quality control and adherence to delivery deadlines for all of these key components. Criteria for basic material such as sheet metal and raw forgings are proper clarification of the component’s chemical analysis values, to achieve the requirements of the data sheet .
- The processing of alloyed construction steels, high-strength fine-grained steels and special steels is specified in particular offshore standards and rules of various classification societies, e.g. ABS DNV-GL and DNV etc. Specifications require the individual production control, such as controlled temperature in the billett before, during and after the fabrication with the aid of specific monitoring and recording devices.
- Our required welding procedures for offshore structural steel components, such as jacking frames, Yokes and bogies (travel units) for offshore cranes are also subject to special adherance of various classification societies requirements. Our required welding procedures for offshore structural steel components, such as jacking frames, Yokes and bogies (travel units) for offshore cranes are also subject to the special adherance of various classification societies requirements.
- The machining is done by modern CNC Machines and measurement methods in air conditioned rooms that are on state of best available technology.
- The machining is done by modern CNC Machines and measurement methods in air conditioned rooms that are on state of best available technology. Heat treatments such as annealing and hardening take place in specially equipped facilities. Furnaces and quenching baths with product-specific process control and appropriate media provide the products with the required properties and guarantees. Material tests are performed before and after every fabrication step by authorized professional independent companies with relevant experience in all test methods e.g. non-destructive and destructive testing of materials. Corrosion protection work for the maritime sector are carried out by qualified specialist companies in air-conditioned facilities.
- Conventional and seaworthy packaging for sea transport are achieved by qualified packaging companies with the corresponding references. The required logistics includes small parts with standard trucks and the special transport of large components oversized and heavy loads.
- Order processing and project management based on
- the right partner selection and teamwork
- timely supply of materials
- scheduling with reserve (float) and flexibility
- order-related manufacturing guidelines and procedures for all stages of the manufacturing
- permanent control throughout the production process
- ensuring all technical requirements, the quality and deadlines of the customer
- Avoiding risks and errors by detailed quality management, long-term experience, diligence and discipline throughout the production process.
The goal is the satisfaction and confidence of our customers for long-term cooperation.
Competitiveness by ensuring the required quality and delivery dates.
A favorable price-performance ratio is one of our main priorities